INSTAGRAM @SHEYNTHIA

Tuesday, May 05, 2015

What is your ideal 'average' day?

What would it look like if everything in your life was balanced, satisfying, and in line with what matters most to you? Take a moment now to pause and create a quiet environment for yourself. You can close your eyes for a few moments if you want to. Bring your attention to the activities and people in your life that make you feel most happy, content or satisfied. Now, imagine that you are waking up and it is the perfect day. You get to decide exactly what you are doing from the moment you get up until the moment you sleep. It can contain anything you want – don’t feel restrained by normal geographic limitations, financial constraints or health conditions. Anything is possible during your ideal day. Keep in mind, it’s about an ideal “average” day, which means it may have seemingly mundane activities like sleeping and eating, and is a day you could happily repeat many times without getting bored or injured.

What would your ideal average day be like? :)

4 comments:

  1. 8 hours of full sleep + nice and full breakfast + sufficient revision time + entertainment time + workout time + meditate time > recycle :)) only by imagining it already makes me excited hahah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow revision still! hahah have a look on mine! I did it for some of my assessment tasks.

      "I would wake up in the middle of the mountain with cold breeze and fresh air, feeling refreshing. Then I would have a cup of hot tea, enjoying the the view from the middle of the mountain with my thick jacket on. I would make my family breakfast and spend some quality time together. Then I would go do some handicrafts and produce some artwork, or maybe write some poems. Then I would make some light snacks for lunch with my sister, trying out some new recipes and amaze mum! If possible, I wouldn't spend my time on having nap in the afternoon. I would do some outdoor activities with my siblings, go out for a walk or maybe a trip with my family. Then I would go for sports with my friends in the evening, or do some gardening and farming activities, and come back to have dinner with my family. Mum would prepare scrumptious dinner for us. I would also take a long, hot shower after this. At the end of the day, I would write my diary and journals to record down things that happens throughout the day. I would also pray to God feeling grateful and blessed. I would go to bed at 10pm and await for another ideal day to come!"

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is your ideal plan? hahahaha interesting, i'm surprised, very surprised.

    p.s. to wake up in the middle of the mountain, you gotta do the climb. did u remember? is that not part of ur ideal day? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you found my plans interesting! :p

      And I'm only gonna do the climb once, and live there forever! All the activities will be done in the middle of the mountain. Then I thought of one thing, not all of my friends would live in the middle of the mountain. So the "go for sports with my friends in the evening" part is abit unsure. HAHAHAH

      Delete