INSTAGRAM @SHEYNTHIA

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

An unusual brunch date that leads to a promised gathering in 2018

Had a very special brunch date today, my followers on Instagram would have seen a few pics that I had uploaded earlier. 

Spaghetti with Seafood in Tomato Sauce

I didn't change my phone but using my own phone to capture this instead. I posted this photo on WeChat earlier and people kept asking whether I had changed my phone. How did I manage to take photo if my phone was on the table, right? The phone was somebody else's where she complained that casing for iPhone 5 is so difficult to find now, and I asked her to change to a newer version, heh.

x

Introducing my date of the day, 


Well, after I have posted this photo on Instagram, a lot of my friends have been asking which guy is this I'm dating with. I'm very sorry to disappoint you guys that she is not a guy. 
She is a she, HAHA.



So you must be thinking why was this casual brunch date special, what made it so unusual as I've been mentioning about it. 
Did you notice that I was actually holding a pen trying to write something?

That's the point! What was I writing?

x

So, this girl had an idea of sending each other a letter to the 3-year-later us. That means I had to write a letter answering the questions she prepared for me to a 3-year-later her, and vice versa. And basically I was forced to think a few questions for her, spontaneously.


It took me time at first as she had prepared the questions earlier at home. Then I found that it was so heart-felted and warm yet there was one thing that I could not guarantee is that I would still remember where I had kept the paper 3 years later :p

We had talks and jokes when we just started writing until both of us got into a serious writing mode. I suddenly realized that it had been a long time since the last time I was doing this kind of stuff, making cards, writing letters. I miss those days, regardless to whom I am doing these for, but to really show appreciation and to feel appreciated.


I wrote too long and even needed extra papers, but this girl was silently taking selfies -_-

in progress of writing, serious mode: ON

Till we got the letters done, and promised each other not to open it until 3 years later, which is going to be 21st July, 2018. It is quite a long time to go, but think about it, it was 2012 three years ago, and now it is already 2015. It sounds like I'm talking crap but this actually brings me to deep thoughts.

x

No matter how will it be 3 years later, I sincerely hope that you're living a happy life, doing better than ever. Never give up on your dreams as I have faith in you.
Till our next gathering!


p/s: I have no idea why did you take a panorama view of me but thanks for all the decent photos! :)

2 comments:

  1. Till we meet again. P.S Panaroma view of you looks classy! See you when I see you and don't give up on yourself too!

    ReplyDelete