INSTAGRAM @SHEYNTHIA

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Hi June

June is here and finals is the last thing to go before this semester ends. Got to learn how to accurately pronounce the word 'semester' as well today, and also bersembang, tersebar. Time really flies, and I thought it was only March when it is already June. As I swear it was like only a blink of eye since I just came here earlier this semester.

And I'm going home tomorrow, after my first paper. I haven't studied anything yet, and we are actually allowed to bring textbooks into the hall tomorrow but I don't have the books. I am not buying the books for more than a hundred bucks just for a few days of usage although I have the BB1M vouchers, still no.

I'm apparently not in the revision mode yet, and people have been asking the same question, "will you study when you go home, cyn?" I really did not think about it when I decided to book the tics home after I had found out that my real paper is on the 24th. Well, my answer is "have to lah". It is a must, anyway.

Honestly, I'm not ready to go home yet. Perhaps it's because I will still come back for the final paper in 2 weeks' time which leaves me and my heart hanging. Internal marks are adding up, doing good, and I can't wait to pass Geology 101!!!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! So excited for you :D :D :D jia you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you love! hope you're doing good as well x

      Delete
  2. Good luck girl! It's been a long time since you blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pls check out my blog regularly in case you miss out anything again :p

      Delete